Candidates, who appeared for the Higher Secondary Part Two Annual 2020 (Regular) Jammu (Winter Zone) examination, can check their results online through the official website.
Candidates can search their results by entering their Class 12th roll number in the given box on the official website.
Along with the marks scored, the candidates will get his/her name, father’s name and roll number mentioned on the scorecard.
It may be recalled that last year the JKBOSE had declared Class 12th results on June 28, 2020. In 2020 around 77 per cent candidates cleared the Jammu (Summer Zone) examination.
This year, the Jammu (Summer Zone) examination will be held from April 1 to 29, 2021.
Here’s the direct link to check Jammu (Winter Zone) Class 12th Result 2020
How to check Jammu (Winter Zone) Class 12th Result 2020
1) Log on to the official JKBOSE website – jkbose.ac.in
2) Click on Link for ‘Higher Secondary Part Two (Class 12th) Result for Annual 2020 (Regular) – Jammu (W/Z)’
3) A new page will appear on your screen, enter your roll number and the hit on ‘View Result’
4) Your JKBOSE Class 12 Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
5) Download the scorecard and take printout for future reference