According to the notification, the TANCET 2021 application registration to begin at 10:00 am on January 19, 2021.
TANCET, an entrance test conducted by Anna University, on behalf of the Tamil Nadu Government, for candidates seeking admission to M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes for the academic year 2021-2022 offered at University Departments, University Colleges of Engineering, Regional Campuses of Anna University, Annamalai University, government and government aided colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges) and self-financing colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu can be registered only through Online.
Some Universities and Self-Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the candidates on the basis of score obtained in TANCET 2021. Other State candidates can appear for the entrance test.
Candidates are advised not to make separate registration if you wish to include your name for the additional examination after your first registration. In such cases, the candidate is advised to use the Status Check & Additional Examination link, so that new examination detail will be added to the already registered application. For instance, if the candidate already registered for MCA and later wish to add ME/MBA, the additional course link is to be used. If you have added any examination particulars, you are advised to take a printout of the application again using status check link.
TANCET 2021: Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Registration of Application||January 19, 2021 @ 10:00 AM|
|2||Last date for Registration of Application||February 12, 2021 @ 5.00 PM|
|3||Checking Final Status of Application||February 17, 2021|
|4||Downloading of Hall Tickets||March 5, 2021|
|5||MBA, MCA exam date||March 20, 2021|
|6||ME/M.Tech./M. Arch/ M.Plan exam date||March 21, 2021|
|7||Announcement of results||On or Before April 16, 2021|
|8||Downloading of Mark Sheets||On or Before April 20, 2021|
TANCET 2021: Documents required for application registration
1) Valid email-ID and mobile number. Provide only your currently used email and mobile number, as this office communicates only through email/mobile.
2) Tenth Registration/Roll Number and Year of Passing.
3) Twelth Registration/Roll Number and Year of Passing.
4) Diploma Registration/Roll Number and Year of Passing, if you are a diploma holder.
5) A passport photo of good quality in jpg format.
6) Copy of community certificate in pdf format, for those who belong to SC/ST/SCA.
7) Image of your signature in jpg format.
8) Particulars required for online payment.
TANCET 2021: Steps to be followed for Registration
1) Click the TANCET Registration link.
2) Click the Register Button
3) Provide the required information and press Submit button.
4) Now, it directs to payment page. Make payment online. Follow the instructions. Those who wish to avail fee concession under SC/ST/SCA categories from TAMIL NADU, must upload your community certificate, which are subject to scrutiny; and if found wrong, the application will be rejected. Those who do not have the required certificate can opt for skip option while uploading community certificate, and in that case the candidate has to make full payment.
5) On successful payment, it directs to pages related to other relevant details required for the examination. Follow the instructions and enter the details.
6) At the end, it asks for the confirmation of the details provided. Now, verify the details and confirm.
7) On confirming the details, it directs to a page where you can take printout of your application. Take printout of the application for your reference.
8) The registration is successfully completed only if you are able to take the printout of your application. Otherwise, check the status of your application and proceed as instructed.