Thus, the students going to appear in the next shift must check out the SBI PO Prelims 2021 exam analysis shared by the Gradeup expert educators after the feedback of the candidates. The detailed SBI PO Prelims 2021 exam analysis will help you in knowing the topics asked in the first shift along with no. of questions asked from each topic with the section-wise difficulty level.
SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 Exam Highlights
- The overall level of the first shift of SBI PO Pre 2021 exam analysis is “Moderate”.
- English language was easy-moderate, similar to that of the previous day.
- Reasoning Ability was also easy to moderate and not lengthy.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section was also moderate but a bit calculative.
- The sequence of the exam was English>Quant>Reasoning.
- Section-time limit of 20 mins was allotted for each section.
- No new changes were noticed in the pattern of the examination.
Detailed SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 Exam Analysis
Let’s now discuss the detailed subject-wise SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 exam analysis to analyse the topics asked in today’s exam along with difficulty level and no. of questions.
1) English Language
English language section was of “Easy” level, questions were based on a similar pattern asked on the last day. Below you can go through the detailed SBI PO Prelims 2021 English Language section analysis.
2) Reasoning Ability
Reasoning Ability is a challenging section for many. However, questions were of “Moderate” level and included similar questions as on the last day. Below is the detailed SBI PO Prelims 2021 Reasoning section analysis.
3) Quantitative Aptitude
Questions asked in Quantitative Aptitude section were of “Moderate to Difficult” level. Below is the detailed SBI PO Prelims 2021 Quantitative Aptitude analysis.
Check out the detailed SBI PO Prelims 2021 exam analysis by Gradeup mentors for more details – section-wise good attempts, memory-based paper and expected cut off.