The candidates who have appeared for the IBPS SO Prelims exam can visit the official website of IBPS — ibps.in — to check and download their result.
The IBPS SO prelims result will be available online till January 12.
IBPS is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up the Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations — I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), and Marketing Officer (Scale I).
The candidates can check their IBPS SO prelims result either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to check IBPS SO prelims result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download IBPS SO prelims result.
1. Go to the official website of IBPS — ibps.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Click here to view your result status of Online preliminary examination”
3. It will direct to a new page of the IBPS’s website
4. You need to login with your IBPS SO registration number and password
5. Your IBPS SO prelims result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your IBPS SO prelims result for future reference