Once the admit card is released, candidates who applied for the Assam common written test can visit the official website of DHS — dhs.assam.gov.in — to check and download the admit card.
Directorate of Health Service (Department of Health and Family Welfare), Assam has scheduled to conduct the common written test for Grade III posts of Dresser, Store Keeper, Health Educator, Junior Assistant/ LDA, and Statistical Clerk recruitment on January 3, 2021.
The admit card will have the following details such as name, registration number, exam venue, date, and time of the written test.
The admit card notification issued on the DHS’s website reads “The Admit Card mentioning of venue, date and time of the written test, can be downloaded from the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) with effect from 28-12.2020 onwards.
How to download the DHSFW admit card 2020
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the DHSFW admit card 2020.
1. Go to the official website of DHS — dhs.assam.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “DHSFW admit card 2020”
3. It will direct to a new page of the DHS website
4. You need to enter your DHS roll number and date of birth to login
5. Your DHSFW admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference