NIELIT Exam Analysis 2020 Major Highlights
- The NIELIT Exam for Scientist ‘B’ and Scientist Technical Assistant ‘A’ is being held in different time slots.
- There are two sections for NIELIT 2020: Technical Area and Generic Area
- There were 120 questions out of which 78 were from the technical area and 42 were from the generic area.
- The NIELIT 2020 Exam Duration was 3 Hours.
- NIELIT Exam Technical Area questions were easy to moderate while the NIELIT Exam Generic Area section was moderate.
NIELIT Exam Slot 2020
The NIELIT Exam will be held in two slots as tabulated below.
NIELIT 2020 Analysis: Subject Wise Analysis
The subject-wise NIELIT Exam Analysis 2020 has been provided below:
NIELIT Selection Process 2020
The selection process for NIELIT Scientist B and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ is as follows:
1. The final selection of candidates for the post of Scientist –‘B’ will be based on
- Written examination
- Verification of documents
2. The final selection for the post of Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ will be based on the merit arrived through the performance in the written examination.
Candidates must check the NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ Exam 2020 Analysis in detail which also includes Scientist Technical Assistant ‘A’ Exam Analysis. The Gradeup experts have provided a detailed exam analysis for better understanding of the paper.