Here some of the important points that candidates should keep in mind while applying for SBI Apprentice post:
- Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
- The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
- Candidates can apply Online through these websites – nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
- apprenticeshipindia.org or bfsissc.com or bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers.
- All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
- State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are available on this link
The last date to apply for the SBI Apprentice recruitment is December 12, 2020.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
(i) online written test and
(ii) test of local language.
The SBI Apprentice online examination is likely to be held in the month of January 2021. The exact date and time of the exam will be released later on the official website of the Bank. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the SBI website for the latest updates.