Vivo V20 SE packs 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. It is priced at Rs 20,990. The company has announced launch offers for the buyers of Vivo V20 SE. Some of these offers are
- One-time screen replacement offer on V20 SE within 6 months of purchase date
- Flat 10% cashback with ICICI Bank on credit card regular and credit card EMI transactions (except ICICI-Amazon co-branded cards)
- Flat 10% cashback with Kotak Mahindra Bank on credit card regular & credit card/debit card EMI transactions
- Flat 10% cashback with Bank of Baroda on credit card/credit card EMI transactions
- Flat 10% cashback with Federal Bank on debit card/debit card EMI transactions
- Flat Rs 1,500 exchange bonus on any old smartphone & up to 80% assured buyback on Vivo upgrade application
- Vodafone Idea 12 month extended warranty on Rs 819 recharge with 100% cashback with Paytm
Vivo V20 SE: Specs
The smartphone has a 6.44-inch full HD+ AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixel resolution. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor and packs 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. The device’s storage can be expanded up to 1TB by adding a microSD card.
Vivo V20 SE runs Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10 operating system. The handset is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor and features a triple rear camera setup. The phone offers a 48MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. For selfies, the phone has a 32MP shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
The device is backed by a 4100mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.