The TS LAWCET- 2020 result has been declared for admission into 3/5 years law courses (LL.B.) and TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TSPGLCET-2020) for admission into LL.M courses offered by State Universities in Telangana State including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
TS LAWCET-2020 Ranking
The candidates will be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the TS LAWCET-2020. In case of tie, the relative rank will be decided as mentioned below.
* By considering the marks secured in Part-C of TS LAWCET and if the tie still persists marks obtained in Part-B in TS LAWCET shall be taken into consideration.
* If the tie still persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
* Rank obtained in TS LAWCET-2020 is valid for admission into 3 year/ 5 year Law Course for the academic year 2020-2021 only.
* The Candidates are advised to download the Rank Card from the website https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in after the publication of results
Here’s the direct link to check TS LAWCET Result 2020
3 Year LL.B. Course
For 3-year LL. B Course, the candidate should have passed any Graduate Degree (with 10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks for general category, 42% for OBC Category* and 40% for SC/ST or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned and also as per Bar Council of India, Legal Education Rule – 2008 and BCI – Legal Education Committee meeting dated 30th April 2017 (For Clarification visit http://www.barcouncilofindia.org/), if any candidate secured less than 45%,42% and 40% respectively in graduation he/she should have secured same percentage or more on the aggregate in any additional Graduation or Post Graduation.
5 year LL.B. Course
For 5-year LL.B. Course, the candidate should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (with 10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for general category, 42% for OBC Category* and 40% for SC/ST or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S., and also as per Bar Council of India, Legal Education Rule – 2008 (For Clarification of BCI -Legal Education Committee meeting dated 30th April 2017, visit http://www.barcouncilofindia.org/).
How to check TS LAWCET 2020 result?
1) Visit the official website – https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/
2) On homepage, click on the link – “Download Rank Card”
3) A new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your LAWCET Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format)
5) Your result will appear on your screen
6) Download and take printout for future use.