The NEET UG 1st round counselling result will be announced today around 2 pm.
Candiates, who have applied for the NEET UG Counselling can check their 1st round counselling result online through candidate login.
As per the information received from Secretary, NMC/MCI the following two colleges are being removed from the Seat Matrix before Seat Processing of Round-1of UG Counselling 2020. The exercised choices of these two colleges will not be processed, in pursuance to the directions of NMC.
The names of the colleges are as under:
1. Datta Meghe Medical College, Wanadongri, Nagpur (College Code- 525)
2. Manipal- Tata Medical College, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand (College Code- 528)
Earlier, MCC of DGHS had extended the date for locking the choice upon requestes made by candidates candidates who have locked their choices for Round Counselling 2020 but noticed later that they had entered some choices inadvertently which they never wanted to choose.
The MCC/DGHS will be doing Counseling for 15% AIQ, 100% Deemed Universities, Central Universities (Delhi University, AMU & BHU including Institutional/ Domicile Quota), 100% ESIC, AFMC (only Registration Part) & I.P University (VMMC & SJH AND ABVIMS & RML & ESIC Dental, Delhi (15% AIQ + 85% Institutional Quota ) 100% AIIMS & 100% JIPMER.
The role of MCC of DGHS is limited to allotment of seats to the participating candidates, as per their merit and choice, which starts only after receiving the list/data/Information of successful candidates from National Testing Agency i.e. the NEET (UG) examination conducting body.
How to check NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Result 2020
1) Visit the official site – mcc.nic.in.
2) Click on NEET Counselling 2020 Round 1 list available on the official site.
3) The Round 1 list would open where candidates can check their results.
4) Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.